100% Handcrafted in New Zealand

.

Thursday, February 11, 2010

International Interest!

WOW. For a few days I thought I had a commission from Red Frog Events to design a rain forest clothing tree.

We are extremely interested in the coat rack and would love to get the adult size tree!

While we LOVE the two tree designs you already have, can we order one that looks kind of like a rainforest tree and has a few small frogs on it? To better help you I have attached a few photos of what the frog looks like as well as what kind of tree it hangs out on. Then finally can we get the tree bright red?

I know we have a lot of demands, but we want it to reflect our office 100%! If this is a problem let me know or if you have an idea on what could work we would love to hear it.”

And then Stephanie (from Red Frog Events) realized that I was in New Zealand and not in the US. So, unfortunately, design costs and P&P was going to push the price just out of their budget. A pity as I was already having ideas of how it was going to look.

Looking forward to my next commission!


No comments:

Post a Comment