100% Handcrafted in New Zealand

.

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Skirts Made To Order



For those of you who don't know I also make easy to fit woman skirts. I usually have a small number in stock but can make to measure too. The skirt is A-line and slightly flary. It fits a variety of shapes and you can choose to wear them either on your hips or lower depending on your preference -and can accommodate slight changes in weight that way too!

If you are interested in having a skirt made please email me. Finished skirts cost $70. If you are wanting one made from your own fabric I charge $5o.

I have just made some new skirts from the above fabrics. They will be available at the Devonport Craft Market this Sunday or at Mary's Market at the end of the month. If you want to come over and try one on please contact me. I'm located in Three Kings, Auckland.

No comments:

Post a Comment